WELCOME TO AIR SHOW 2014
FROM THE EXCHANGE CLUB OF REDDING
This is our 23rdproduction of the Redding Air Show. This two-day event represents more than three years of planning and the coordination of thousands of details. The aerial entertainment you will see Sept. 27-28 represents the very best air show performers and displays that can be found anywhere in the United States and Canada.
The 38 members of the Exchange Club are proud to bring such an exciting event to the North State and deeply appreciate the extensive community-wide support they receive in putting on the show.
Proceeds from the air show have been channeled back to hundreds of different community charities, youth groups and non-profit organizations. To date we have donated more than $1 million to these groups.
The Exchange Club of Redding does much more than the air show. Our other annual community involvement activities include:
- An award program honoring police officers of the year
- An award program honoring firefighters of the year
- A scholar-athlete program with the Redding Record Searchlight
- The North State Special Olympics
- Scholarships for area high schools
- Helping the Asphalt Cowboys with Redding Rodeo pancake breakfast
- Bell ringing for the Salvation Army
- Donations of time and money to deserving groups and individuals
These activities keep our members busy. The men and women of the Exchange Club of Redding enjoy providing this type of community service and enhancing the quality of life in Shasta county.
The Exchange Club of Redding welcomes community minded men and women to join their organization. Our weekly meetings are held at noon every Thursday at CR Gibbs.